Curo Health is a Health and Wellness management company based in Gauteng, South Africa with offices in the Western Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Eastern Cape, Limpopo and the Free state.
The Curo Health Group of companies was created in 2012 by acquiring the following legal entities as fully owned subsidiaries of Curo Health (Pty) Ltd.
- Pathology Nursing (Pty) Ltd
- Knowledge Prescription Pty(Ltd)
- Curo Clinical Research Pty(Ltd)
- Curo Laboratories Pty(Ltd)
- activeXpress Wellness Pty(Ltd)
Curo Health employs and contracts about 2500 healthcare professionals across South Africa and Namibia. The importance of these activities are the following:
- Curo has a national footprint of professional nurses;
- Due to the exposure to sensitive financial and health information, the ITC systems of Curo has been vetted by all the Life Insurers in South Africa as well as the IT Audit division of KPMG. A POPI compliance certificate is up to date. With business partners in the USA, our platforms have been HIPAA and Patient Health Information compliant certified;
- Curo Health has a strong focus on developing market leading IT systems to improve service delivery to all healthcare sectors.
- Linked network of medical professionals that serves as reference network.
Curo Health fills the gap between insurer aspiration and client expectation. We subscribe to: Vivo vixi victum - To live, to improve life, to manage health.